Thursday, October 16, 2008

eggs


we got our first brown egg yesterday. The only problem is Kaleb realized it when he stepped on it! but then we got another one today. Yea! and this is the first time we've gotten three eggs at one time. Usually it is one. progress...


I made 2 batches of blackberry jam. except I made mistakes on both. I think they will both be fine. the jam won out over the pie. I figured jam would last longer....I was trying to be responsible.


tomorrow i am heading to Portland with a friend for Time Out for Women. I am very excited to go. Sad that some 'regulars' aren't able to attend with us. I am certain you will hear about it!

2 comments:

FreeFamWorld said...

Hooray for the eggs! They look bigger than they've been, too.

Have fun at Time Out!!

Wendy said...

I love fresh eggs. I used to work with a lady that brought fresh eggs all the time. I miss them.