Monday, March 8, 2010

yoli

So, a few months ago I was introduced to another multi level type company. I have a brother in law who is quite successful with this type of business. One day my sister told me about this new company they were going to start. It was brand new, and they knew some of the founders and her husband was pretty excited about it. When he does mlm, he doesn't work his business the traditional way, by talking to family... but I started asking questions. I am not good at mlm. I always get excited, because of the possibilites, but I am not motivated, and outgoing enough to work the business successfully. BUT, I knew Glenn was. So, I was a little intrigued. Especially about the product. It was a drink. Made of whole foods. flash dehydrated. and then preserved in a blast cap, for convenience and max nutrition. You put the blast cap on to your water bottle, popthe product into the water, mix and enjoy. Their premise is that the pre mixed drinks that we buy at the store gradually lose their nutrition while sitting there waiting for us to buy. So, they make it convenient for us to mix our own drink, which gives us the maximum nutritional benefits.
I loved the concepts, but worried about the taste. We finally got a sample. And, it wasn't bad. Tastes a little like less sugary tang. I could handle it. especially ice cold.
BUT, what really amazed me, was how I felt when I drank one Yoli a day.
I had energy.
not the nervous kind, that you get from caffeine.
but the kind that makes you want to get up and do something.
I had motivation.
I had a better sense of well being.
I couldn't believe the good I was getting from just one drink a day.
I got to where I craved it....in a good way. cause I knew it was good for me.
I am becoming a morning person.
It is much easier to get up and take Kaleb in the morning.
And, if I drink a yoli while I am taking him to seminary, I have been known to come home and jump on the treadmill instead of back in bed.
I love yoli and think it has improved my life tremendously.
and I am grateful!
BUT
I have also been reminded how much I don't like mlm. and constantly feel tempted to just throw in the towel....The drinks are a little spendy...$3-4 a pop. and we have been living pretty tightly these last few months. If I was a better salesman, my business could support my new habit. but, I am not.
I have also seen what I consider shady sales tactics on some of their sites. I HATE that! and can't believe it works. I get very frustrated with that. and with bothering people, or worrying about offending someone by asking if they might be interested. It is just a business that doesn't work with my personality.
But everytime I think about quitting. I realize how much personally I have gained from feeding my body healthy stuff.
I am a big fan of feeding the body, rather than giving it supplements. and this really works with my ideas.
so, I keep at it.
for now.
and see what the future holds.
I guess yoli has come out with a sports drink as well.
similar to gatorade.
but better.
I haven't tried it yet, cause that isn't my concern.
I know they plan on coming out with other things to add to their blast cap.
We will see.
If you might be interested in extra energy
good energy.
a sense of well being.
and feeding your body.
check yoli out at http://www.yoli.com/
and let me know if you want to try a sample.
I will share.
btw....if you think some of their site is tacky too...remember I warned you. just overlook that and look for the good. it is there!

I guess I should give you a product list:
pomegranate
Alka-Plex
acai extract
goji berry
resveratrol
OxyPhyte white tea extract
enxymes
probiotics
Manatau

It also contains: no preservatives, no pasturization, no sugar, artificial colors, fillers or caffeine
but does contain: live, active ingredients, high ORAC antioxidants, Low Glycemic Index, Stevia Reb-A,

4 comments:

Brenda said...

How do I order some from you ?

Verlee said...

if you want to try a few samples, send me your address in my email. at verleestAThotmailDOTcom. if you want to order some I can get you set up with that as well. let me know!

Gramma Jello said...

I just typed this once, and it didn't work. I just drag, drag, drag around the house every day. With me just having the one kidney, do you think that there would be a problem? I am very interested to get a sample or something. Tell me what you think.

Verlee said...

I will look into it for you Gayle. I think it would be alright...but want to make sure.