Monday, August 25, 2008

night ride


J and I took a night ride last night. It was fun. I haven't been on the bike for a few weeks. I do love it....and loved being back on. I have been very tempted to learn to ride myself. We have the perfect bike for me to learn on...so..we will see. Can't decide if I am going to like it or not. I don't particularly enjoy driving. But, I read ride reports on advrider, and it seems so fun. and if I rode a bike and J rode a bike, in a few years Kaleb will have his license, so we could do family trips. Might be loads of fun. there is nothing like biking it.


3 comments:

Lacy King said...

I can not believe Kaleb is almost getting his lisence. WHere has time gone? Can I just say I remember him being the absolute cutest little guy. I am jealous of your NIGHT RIDE! That would be a blast, I know Dan would love that kind of stuff.... hmmm we may just have to copy you at some point!

Verlee said...

kaleb still has about 2 1/2 years, but because he's J's kid he already is pretty comfortable around the wheel...he can even back up trailers better than me. He was a cute little boy...but he has GROWN a TON. He is at least 5' 6" and growing. He has a deep voice. crazy!

the riding is a blast. I totally recommend it. I didn't think it was going to be something I would love so much. J didn't either. you never know.

Rachel said...

Cool!!

You should seriously ride a bike... I want to ride a bike! That's be sweet!