Wednesday, August 19, 2009

recipe

Love them. But, the regular recipe I have tried doesn't work well here. I think it is too humid so the cookies get soggy. If you know me at all, you know I like to tweek recipes...so, here is what I came up with...and i love it even more.

1 cup butter, (melted--my new favorite thing)
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cup sugar
mix together... add:
2 cups pumpkin
1 T vanilla
2 eggs
2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp salt
mix again and add:
5 cups flour ( i do a combination of white and wheat)
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
mix until dry ingredients are just mixed in.
2 bags (4 cups) chocolate chips (1 bag semi sweet, 1 bag milk chocolate)
mix in chips. drop by tbsp on sprayed jelly pan.
Bake in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
enjoy.

No comments: