Wednesday, March 4, 2009

JUDD'S WEDDING

Judd and Sherrie's wedding was at the end of a golf course on a cliff overlooking the ocean. It was a beautiful setting, in the late afternoon...so the sun was the backdrop. it was very beautiful. When we got there, there was a table of lei's for everyone. Dad and Sherrie's sister leied everyone. It was nice and the leis were beautiful. Sherrie said that she wanted yummy smelling ones, which they were..

We got J a hawaiian shirt for the occasion. He's a cutie.


The minister was awesome. He had a great personality. He 'played' the shell as Sherrie walked down the aisle. Doesn't Judd look handsome. We went shopping with him earlier in the day for his wedding outfit. I love what he found.



Here is Sherrie. Isn't she beautiful! I did her hair!



The setting was beautiful.





I loved the guitar, background music. It was beautiful, soft, continuous. One of my favorite things of the whole ceremony.




Exchanging vows.



exchanging rings.


Here is the infamous shell.


He challenged Judd and Sherrie to kiss as long as he blew the shell. He has a set of lungs, but they did it. It was cute.


Mr and Mrs Judd Simpson!


People who attended.....
Dad and Mom....

Matt and Lori...sorry, I don't have a better photo of them....they also brought Levi along.

This is Lori stealing a bite of the piece of cake Judd and Sherrie cut. didn't want it to go to waste. and she had to find out if it was worth waiting for. it was.

Here he is with Matt, Amber, Cavin and Jessie.

Shayne and Penny and family....Tanner, Cayden, Kale...



Jonathan and Jessie


Sherrie's family


Cavin and Torrey.....


The reception was at the restaurant at the golf course. It was pretty nice. We couldn't decide if we liked the purple waterfall. I found this cute hawaiian dress to wear. I was excited.

Our party was set up outside. It was a beautiful setting. It almost felt sureal. The sun was setting, The weather was perfect....(don't look at the storm clouds in the background..they didn't affect us at all!)
When we got to the reception, they had mixed (juice) drinks for us, fruit, cheeses and crackers...it was nice.
Our drinks...aren't they beautiful. they were also very tasty! I think mine was a maui sunset.


Torrey gave a beautiful toast. He and Judd have been friends for over 20 years.

Cutting the cake.
doesn't it look good?
Jeremy and Levi entertaining each other.


A joyful evening!






We had a great time. It was a beautiful evening. I must admit, I was not too excited about going all the way over to Hawaii, to see Judd married...but I changed my mind that night. It was very nice. I am sure it exceeded all their expectations!



























2 comments:

Connie said...

Did you and Jeremy go to Hawaii???

I can't wait to hear more.

Love,
Aunt Connie

Wendy said...

I am so jealous. I would love to go to Hawaii some day. I guess I will have to live through pictures for now.