Sunday, November 3, 2013

Back at it!

It has been about a year and a half since I have been on my blog.  and it sounds like my goal in my last post was to be a better blogger.  ha....you can see how well that went.  ;)  Well, lately I have been feeling like I need to get back into blogging.  I have no idea why...and of course, because of my anxious nature...I have lots of speculations why..... but I decided to act on it and start again.  I am going to have to relearn now to use this site...and figure out how to get photos off my phone and onto here...but here I am.  another try.  we will see if I do any better.  

Our lives are soo full...and busy.  We are smack in the middle of teen life, and girlfriends, and sports, and a high school graduate on to bigger and better things, work and church and all the normal things of life, pets and gardening and family. 
It is pretty awesome,
and crazy,
and amazing,
and sometimes sad....
so here I go.......

So, we started seminary this year.  Book of Mormon.  yippee!!!  I have been waiting for three years to teach Book of Mormon, even though I have really enjoyed every year of study and learned allot...but I know the Book of Mormon the most.  And, honestly...I have neglected my Book of Mormon study for the last few years, so I was excited to get engrossed in it again....with a reason besides just for me.  It is like revisiting an old friend.  So awesome.  The church just redid the Seminary manual, and some of the scripture mastery...which is pretty exciting.  Seems like in many ways they simplified the program.  But, I still have a hard time getting the lesson done in the appointed time.  I always have a goal to memorize the scripture mastery with the students.  I have been doing okay, but my memory is getting worse and worse...so I hope this helps in some way...working my brain. 

I love my group...just wish all the kids would show up.  It is crazy, when I know it is soo important and can help them so much in this crazy life...but they aren't interested, or willing to make the sacrifice.  But, I will take the kids I have and work with it.  Well, I think this is a good start.  until next time....

No comments: