Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kas turns 12!

My beautiful Kas turned 12 in December.
I can hardly believe it....seeing as she is my baby and all.
She is growing up to be an amazing, beautiful young woman.

She was very excited to move up at church.
Which is usually the case...no matter how much we love Primary, it is soo great to move up to YW.
The last few years I have seen more and more of who Kas really is....

a lover of nature.....


















A lover of beautiful things.












An adventurer spirit....who's not afrai to work hard for something good....










A lover of the outdoors.....












Athletic....











A lover of animals....











Beautiful....











She learned how to make fruit smoothies this year...and loves them.

She loves cooking in general, and making new things



















Adventurer, athletic, outdoorsy.....












A lover of beautiful things....













She loves babies and little kids.....












Even though I don't have photos of these...

she also LOVES her best friends,

and her cousins.

She loves writing, and drawing, and crafting... ( www.ktaffeestales@blogspot.com) I think

She's a lover of books.... (like her mom) :)

She's smart, wise, clever...amazing!


I am so proud to be her mom...and to see both her dad and myself in her...but especially herself.

She is an amazing young woman...

Happy Birthday Girl!





No comments: