Sunday, February 1, 2009

Candle making by kas!

Elijah's candle was purple with some other colors on the bottom i can't remember the rest right now this one is mine..........i got a little scared because the colors weren't dry when we put the rest of the colors in it


that is one of my besties,summer we always are SO funny together!!!


we have been friends since kindergarten we met when every one was asking to sit by me on the bus i don't just mean 1 2 or 3 people asked me i mean like 7or8 people asked me!! and summer thought that i was so cool and she asked so sweetly if she could sit by me and i said yes and she thought it was so nice that i turned down all those people to sit by her!!


look at summer she looks so weird!there is all of our candles kaleb put 2 wicks in his if u can see!!
it is on the end were kaleb is


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I hope my girls have BFF's for life too.

Shan