Saturday, January 10, 2009

even more Idaho

I found some more photos and wanted to add. Here is Brian helping the kids with the floor. That is probably my legs sitting on the stool...no, that is not all I did...but who else would be wearing flip flops in the winter! I have a cute story about Megan. She wanted to spend the night with us in the motorhome, until bedtime...and then she wanted mommy, or to sleep with Grandma in her bed. We were not doing a great job of convincing her until I showed her she was going to be sleeping in the Winnie the Pooh sleeping bag...and then nothing else mattered. She laid right down, and settled in. Here she is with Kas in their sleepover! She loves her big cousin Kas and Kas loves her!
I did find a few photos with the countertop on. they aren't great....but you still can see how good it looks...You still see a little of the old glue and such that will be covered...but it's work in progress. It would have been nice to see it all done..but we will..


I laughed so hard when I saw Randy with his beloved whipped cream! I made him pose. But, this REALLY was the way I found him!

Also, the hottub was a big part of the trip. Everyday Kas went in the hottub. One morning she woke up and asked to swim first thing! Here she is with Melissa her old bud. 'just like old times'.

We really crammed a lot in that trip!



4 comments:

amy said...

I wear flip flops year round too! Love them!!

Lacy King said...

Wow, so is the Randy and Gayle's house that all the work is being done on? If so, even though it is beautiful.... I am sad.... we have so many memories in that kitchen. I always loved going to their house because they had GREAT food, and I do believe Uncle Randy would always let us SUCK DOWN the whip cream! YUM!

Verlee said...

yep their house is totally different now...well, except for the beautiful carpet in the living room. ;)....You can still find great food there....!

Lacy King said...

HE HE HE, there is even memories of the carpet! Believe me coming from our house where it was sugar free, fat free and taste free, their house was a DREAM COME TRUE!