Sunday, July 4, 2010

random

Kas accompanied a friend during the parent's tea show. She is pretty much teaching herself. She did a great job. Last day of school with Hannah. And Mrs. Joy. Kas really enjoyed her class! On to 6th grade! craziness!
I decided not to take photos of the boys on their last day.
It's not cool for them.
I wondered what they would do if I popped out the camera at the high school!
HA!
I know I posted this on facebook, but I wanted to tell a little of the story.
J and E found this babe at a job.
Well, when I showed up a few days later, She was still laying around.
She was tiny. I parked right by her. I had J come over to see her and he confirmed she was probably the same.
I had him put his hand out so I could show how tiny she was.
but it scared her off.
we found her in the bushes.


She literally was only about a foot tall.
It was such a neat experience.
Her mom and sibling came back for her later.

This is what we were working on, while we gawked at bambi...
One day while we were working, we heard a helicopter..
so went to the jetty to see what was up...
my cute girl, with her cool sunglasses!
I think they were training.Lilah will do anything to get to the window!
She has the most incredible poses at times!
She loves hanging out the window....
and following the cars going by!
next up....our amazingly fun reunion trip!
hopefully I will have time to post soon!

No comments: