Friday, August 20, 2010

the year of new things and adventures

Kas spent a month in Utah by herself with family! never done that before!

I received a calling in RS....I think I had another RS calling for a few months years ago. I my adult life I have spent very little time in sunday RS meetings.

A few months later, I recieved a new calling..where my others will go away...Seminary Teacher. I have been wanting to teach Seminary. But, I don't like getting up early. I have been anti getting up before 8 pretty much my whole life. Now, I will have to get up earrrllly! I know it is possible, cause I did in the mission. But...scary! I am such a night person. BUT...I am soo excited. I love to study the gospel and don't do it nearly enough on my own. I am going to become one of those wise women who seem to know all the answers! ;) hehe. I can hope. :) Kaleb will be in my class and I will have 3, 4 maybe 5 other kids. realistically, probably 2. ;)

Jeremy is on his way to Paramedic School this winter! He's been working on making this happen for a few years now. And, amazingly it is all coming together! He will be able to keep his job, which is awesome. He will go during constructions slow time. So, hopefully we can keep that going as well. Everything is finally falling into place for it to work. It seems amazing. He will go to Boise for a 3 month intense course and then do his clinicals back here.
I love how everything is falling into place. :) blessings

This year Kaleb turns 16. 10th grade. Big things in the LDS life...becoming a priest, dating, driving. BUT. He also did very well for 9th grade. He made the honor roll...3.5-4.0! We were amazed. Kaleb doesn't really like school. and has always struggled with his grades! I was proud!

I also got the boys to read the Hunger Game series. that is a miracle. :)

Elijah is starting football this week. this is not a new adventure...but still pretty exciting. We know he will do well and are excited to watch him in action.

He got home yesterday...YAH!!!!

Kaleb had his first jiu jitzu match tonight. He said it was awesome. We weren't able to make it, since it was in Bellingham. But, can't wait to see the tape.

Anyways, lots of new and exciting stuff. maybe more to come. we will keep you posted. I still have to post my Bellingham trip. someday. :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I know you don't want to be away from him, but we are excited to have Jeremy here for a little while. Sounds like a busy year.