Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Portland Girls Trip

Mom and her sisters planned a sisters reunion. They invited their daughters...and 4 of us were able to attend (Lori is too pregnant). We were able to stay at Ted's house near Portland..where we could meet, and or become reacquainted with Ted's new wife, Kat...visit other relatives, and just have fun.
And, we had a great time.
Kas and I went to Centralia thursday morning where we would meet Mom, Amber, Jessie, Ann and Cutie. We gave ourselves enough time to get a little shopping done. Kas got the bright, lime green chucks she's been pining over, and i got a few things. It was good. ;) We don't have many opportunities to shop at the beach. Look at these totally cool benches at the train depot. I want one.
Here they are!
Ann and Cutie off the train..Mom and Amber...
I don't know how I missed a photo of Jessie. But, she also got off the train.
We got something to eat for the road, and then headed to PDX to pick up Carrie! weeeee....so exciting to be around my sisters...and mom...and aunt... I love my family.
Then we headed over to Ted's house. The rest of the night was pretty casual...visiting, eating, hanging out..wonderful.
Carrie and I decided we would get in a good walk every night...to help counteract all the eating we were planning on doing. We got a few miles in, but I felt like such a wimp. aches and pains and all...but good.
I love being from a large family. I love my siblings, especially my sisters. I love their spouses. I love having the opportunity to spend time with them.
I have so many photos, that I decided to make this weekend into a few posts.
.









1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love seeing your family. You are very lucky to have such a large family. I am looking forward to hearing more about the trip. I love Portland. Make sure to tell us where you went and stuff so those of us not there can enjoy it vicariously :)